Monday, October 08, 2007

Are you kidding me? Dude, totally awesome!

Could you ever imagine something like THIS in Georgia?!?!

Uh....dude...uh, gnarly, eh? Uh,pssstttt...come here...come closer...check THIS out. It's not a pipe dream, no pun intended.

Further Proof
A Video
A Pic

Possible dilemma: My in-laws live just a few miles from the proposed spot. Let me get a feel from them whether or not they want something like this in their backyard. If not, then I'll come back on here and say what a horrible idea this is and how we need to protect the environment and this will kill fish in the lake and.....wait, who am I kidding, no I won't! 30 restaurants?!? World's only indoor snowmobile track? Two ice rinks? Two quarter-pipes, a half-pipe, and a super pipe?!? A mogul field?!? 2,500-seat outdoor amphitheater and replica of a European castle?!?

I've already sent an email to the genius behind this. I quickly put together and proposed a package deal in which I bring in a Christian band and I will be the speaker for youth lock-ins (this is a huge joke if you can't tell) and I will make a ton of money....ha.

Ok, enough with the madness. Quite interesting, eh?

Oh, in case you didn't read the long article - If you wonder why the developer is considering Dawsonville (still relatively small, 1 hour from my driveway), here's why: "It's within 100 miles of 6 million people."

Umm....hmmm...hey churchplanters...ummm....hmmmmm..........

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Only an hour away? That means we all stay at your place when we go 'snowing', right..?

Jonathan Sutton said...

Hmmmmm...great idea Aubrey...I just need to figure out what kind of rates I can charge you guys.

:-)