Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hey There

Ok, it's late, I'm tired, and a big week is just ahead. So, here's my Sunday night post. Yep, a picture of me and the honey. The background is some river in Chattanooga...I should probably know which one it is...oh well. This was taken on our first ever staff retreat a few weeks ago.

Quick update: Service went swell today. I'm so excited every week to meet families who tell me they are hopping on board b/c they have finally found a place that fits for them...and many are doing so b/c their kids are begging them to come back. Great job Dana!

For the 2 or 3 of you that actually read and comment on my infamous blog...drive over/up/down/whatever to C'ville one Sunday morning. Would love to have you visit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will as soon as the new baby can handle it (only 12 days old after all)

Jonathan Sutton said...

"Handle it"?? C'mon Gwynn-miser...we are only an hour from you guys! I'm sure you have him (it is a boy, right?) doing pushups already...preparing for linebacker at AU, right?

Anonymous said...

Actually SHE is mostly just eating, sleeping and pooping.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is just like her dad