Wednesday, October 25, 2006

**Great Deal!** Quick Sale!

So let me tell you just how cool Craigs List is. I've slowly gotten into Ebay and Craigs List and online selling/buying over the past few years and think it to be superb. Craigs is great b/c it's free and most of the time you meet sellers who are honest about what they are selling. Dana and I are strapped for cash (what's new?!) and so I decided to put my cherished mountain bike on Craigs yesterday. I had a call within 2 hours and the guy came and picked it up around 9:45pm last night. I got $80 for it. Could I have gotten $100? Maybe. Probably. But I wanted a quick sale. Need cash now type thing. Plus, I never rode the dumb thing...was just sitting in my garage. Dude that bought it is getting his Masters at GA Tech and it was a perfect deal for him - great way to get around campus. That's exactly what I used it for at AU. Anywho, I'm now trying to get rid of snow skis (with poles, great deal! quick sale!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once it's in your blood, it gets hard to stop. Be careful not to sell you children!