Friday, May 11, 2007

Update

Thanks to all who were praying for me and Dana as we met with KiDs Beach Club. We have decided to accept the position of Area Director! (I say "we" because Dana will be mainly be doing it but I will assist as her handsome and charming sidekick...I think she's just using me for my looks and sales skills :-)) Ok, seriously though, WE ARE PUMPED! This ministry has seen hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of kids accept Christ! And they are a fairly new ministry. Over the next few weeks/months we will be speaking with churches and schools, getting geared up for the Fall. We are excited to bring this to the ATL area. If you are interested in your church or school getting involved in this ministry, visit the website and then contact me at jonsutton6@yahoo.com.

Rock on.

0 comments: