Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Quote

Today's quote comes from my 4 yr old, Logan:

Logan: Mommy, you're my best friend, I love you.
Editor's Note: This is a huge step for us. He's our strong willed child. Sometimes when he's upset he'll say "I'm NOT your best friend"....so this this random act of love is huge for us! :-)
Dana: Ahhh Logan, thank you, I love you too.
Logan: Mommy, I never want you to go away...
Dana: Well Logan, I don't either, I will always love you and always be your mommy...
Logan: Cause mommy, if you go away then we won't have anyone to take us to Chuckie Cheese...boys and girls can't go to Chuckie Cheese without somebody to watch them.
Dana: (Laughing Hysterically)
Logan: And Mommy, if I tried to get in car and drive, I crash.
Dana: (Laughing Even More Hysterically) Logan, I love you, now go ahead and lay down and take your nap.

0 comments: