Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Too Close

I'm going to be bold. I'm going to share something personal. My wife and I are too close. In fact, I would venture to say we've been too close since day one - January 15, 2000 - the day we said "I do".

About 2 months ago, we began discussing this problem openly and honestly. We both immediately knew the solution. We both were on the same page on how to solve the problem...after all, minds too close think alike. The problem had been that for the past 8 years, the solution to the problem was unattainable. The means to get the solution seemed improbable.

But with much excitement and anticipation and thankfulness, I report to you, my friends, that me and Dana's problem will be solved tomorrow evening. That's right, in 24 hours our marriage will be strengthened. Ok, that's an understatement. Our marriage is going to be saved!

Tomorrow --------- our King size bed will be delivered. (And we joyfully remove our Queen bed of 8 years.)

Close no more.

:-)

1 comments:

KTP said...

Jealous! I need the king size myself!