Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Coming Summer 09

Ok, so I'm always full of ideas. Yeah, I'd say a good 75% of them are too random and too un-noteworthy to share with the general public...but occasionally a good one comes along (God-inspired). And I had one the other day that I just can't let go. It would be beneficial to the spiritual growth of my family and I feel it would help other families as well. So with great anticipation and nervousness and glee (that's just a weird word), I announce my first attempt at writing a book. Not cause I really want to, but because I love the concept and idea too much to let it go.

I'll keep all 9.76 of you wonderful, faithful readers updated on the progress of this daunting project. And no, I can't tell you what it's about. I've been instructed to keep it a secret.

Man, I'm really going to miss TV.

0 comments: