Friday, July 20, 2007

Mean Clean Machine

Isn't it a great GREAT feeling when you clean up your office (yeah, the one you can't see anymore) or finally get around to emptying your garage (so it no longer looks like the redneck photos submitted to the Blue Collar TV show). Around the Sutton house we are 50% complete with some major projects - including painting, throwing out/donating tons of toys, cleaning out closets and the garage, etc.

What a stinkin' relief. I'm not the most organized person in the world, but that's changing. Things are looking sharp and crisp. And the coolest part: When I un-clutter stuff, I feel I can accomplish much much more.

p.s. While cleaning, I found the Bama sweatshirt that a relative bought as a gag gift for our youngest, Camden. It found its way to file #9 (el TRASHO!).

0 comments: