Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas, Free Adjustments, and Surprise - It's a Baby Shower!

I like things out of the norm. Shakin' up. Different. And so it was with our small group Christmas party last night. We threw a surprise baby shower (not all the fluff fluff stuff though - suitable for guys to be present) for a relative of one of the couples in our group. This family just moved here from Mexico and she is pregnant with their second. She was very very surprised that we made our Christmas party a time of gift giving to her. Isn't that what this is all about though? I love it. Also, last night, we had Dan, the chiropractor in the group, spontaneously giving out free adjustments. I had never been adjusted before so I cautiously allowed him to pop my neck and shoulders and arms. Dude, that was crazy. My joints, bones, whatever it was sounded like someone was playing with bubble wrap. Fun stuff.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope your get-togethers are as eventful as ours.

0 comments: