Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Top 5 Conclusions

I'VE CONCLUDED......

1. That traffic will always be bad in Atlanta. In fact, if you live within 100 miles of Atlanta, good luck. Also, it will primarily be bad due to poor planning and slow construction work.

2. That I 100% for sure, absolutely, no doubt about it - outpunted my coverage..."married up" if you will. Dana is out of my league. Lucky to have her.

3. That if you missed the 90's and missed Christian music in the 90's...and somehow missed THIS song by DCtalk...consider yourself fortunate. (Just kidding, those are my boyz! yah yah homeboy.) just kidding again.

4. That THE MELTING POT is a little overpriced and it takes forever to actually eat a meal there....but that it's one of my wife's favorite restaurants so I'll be dining there soon for our anniversary celebration.

5. That America is spoiled. And to some degree, so am I. We have so much. Do we give enough of it away? Are we feeding the hungry and clothing the cold? Are we seriously doing enough?

1 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

dude, atlanta traffic is beyond bad. its just hellacious! i think satan has placed some traffic demons there. i sat in traffic from south going towards south carolins in gwinnett for like 3 hours!!!