Saturday, January 26, 2008

Something We Seem To Be Horrible At, But Should Excel In

THIS infuriates me!

I unfortunately have found this to be true WAY TOO MANY times. Hey gang, let's get a clue. 15% is the standard. If you are ever going to dare and leave a tract or invite card, then at least make it 20. Or, maybe do something even crazier. Leave an invite card with an extra $20 bill (in addition to the tip).

I realize we're all human. And I realize that just b/c someone attends church doesn't mean they are a true believer. But this just confuses me like crazy and really really upsets me.

Let's turn the tide. Let's change the trend. Let's make Sunday (and every other day for that matter) the best shift on the schedule. Be generous. Be patient. Use that opportunity to encourage them. BE GENEROUS.

0 comments: