Sunday, January 27, 2008

To Spit or Not To Spit

It's never been a question.

Spit.

I have a horrible habit. I spit. (No surprise there, eh? I do live in GA.) But seriously, everytime I step outside, I seem to spit. It really serves no purpose....unless I'm coughin up some flem. (Ha, you could have done without that, right?!)

I think it comes from playing baseball. Besides running down fly balls and scooping up grounders and hitting, what you mainly do in baseball as a kid is spit. It's part of the game. It's an artform (ha).

So I'm trying to break this habit. I know any day now I'll be coming out of an important meeting or forgetting who I'm with, etc, and BOOM - projectile from mouth to ground. Gross.

Any tips on breaking this habit? (I've considered duct tape, but it seems a bit painful.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I taught lots not to spit but swallow, I loved getting them to open and show me mycum before they swallowed it either girl or boy