Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here's the Deal...

* I predicted the Giants win over Dallas today. I'm not a pro football fan, so I really didn't care who won...but that was my gut feeling on the game. Not sure their luck will continue though.

* Internally, I cry like a baby when I watch Extreme Home Makeover on ABC.

* I found the culprit. I'd noticed that my Bible, my work notebook, and various books throughout the house had scribbles in them. My daughter, Kinley, was the sneaky scribbler.

* The lesson that we taught K-5th today at church was: Disciples of Jesus Respect Authority.

* I'm ready for a vacation. A cruise sounds nice. Do they have 2 month cruises?

* Dana and I are hosting/leading a small group that begins at the end of the month. I'm pumped. We've missed doing one.

0 comments: