Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pure Oxygen From Heaven

A/C, to me, is like pure oxygen from Heaven. When I look up at my vents, at work, and feel the cool air coming down....that is bliss.

Which brings me to today's debate. Hot natured vs. Cold natured. Allow me to make this very clear to the world: HOT NATURED WINS. Every time. No contest. If you are hot natured (which only proves you are working harder than everyone else....ha), then you know what I'm talking about. You hate stuffy rooms. You can't breath. You can't stand it when someone bumps the air up to 78....when you know good & well that room temp is 72. In fact, you've even turned it down to 70 before.

Cold natured people: get a clue (said in love). YOU can put on clothes. We cannot take ours off. You can put on long sleeves and a jacket if you are cold. We cannot work in the buff.

We win. End of story.

Have a great....cool day everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KTP said...

I agree with Anonymous! Although less emphatically I suppose. Warmth is life giving cold kills!

Jonathan Sutton said...

Anonymous is a complete coward and has the maturity of a 1st grader. Anyone who would use the word #$%& on a blog about air conditioning needs some serious help.