Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Questions I'm Asking Today

* How long can I ride on bad brakes? Can I spend $744 for the brake job without vomiting? Why are most car repair places difficult to trust?

* Why do most people in our country not vote? And for those that do, why do most not truly research the candidates, but simply vote for the party their parents and grandparents voted for?

* Who or what can our Journey Group (at church) adopt and make a huge difference in their life?

* Will residents of GA ever understand the simplicity of being an Auburn fan? We are the Auburn Tigers and our battle cry is "War Eagle!". It's not that difficult.

* Will our tax system ever be fair? Will it ever become more simplified?

* What am I doing to make sure, that above all else, my kids are becoming Christ followers?

* How often am I praying for those who have hurt me?

* How many ice cream sandwiches will I consume today?

0 comments: