Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Final Analysis


For 2 months now I've been inundated in to the energy drink world. 2 dudes on staff drink them religiously. That has rubbed off on me and I have dabbled in this cult like world (the no carb ones though). Here's my final analysis on these overpriced delights:
  • They taste nasty. It does grow on you, but it's still nasty.
  • People who say they are horrible for you are over exaggerating. People who say they are completely healthy are over exaggerating.
  • I wish I had invented them. They are selling like hotcakes.
  • They advertise them very well. Also, cool names.
  • I think I'm going to hang up my newly found habit. I've done the math and realized I can purchase a new car within the next year from the amount of money I'll be saving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick with the dew...stick with the dew!!! Bro.