Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday! (said with monster truck voice)

Stuff goin' on today at OLC:
  • I left my belt at home today so Jody, our Campus/Journey Group Pastor, hooked me up with an extra one he had in his car. Hanz,however (I call him and Mitch Hanz & Franz), is somewhere around a 31 or 32 waist. I'm no big dude, by no means...but goodness, I barely made the first hole in the belt!
  • Had 69 kids in the elementary 3rd service. Place was hoppin'!
  • Met a very cool family that was visiting for the first time. They have 3 kids and just moved in to town. I absolutely LOVE that part of my job. Meeting new folks and getting to know them and introducing/handing them off to our wonderful volunteers is crazy fun!
  • In approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes it's time for some baptism at the lake and some flag football.
  • Tracy Kase, Assistant to the Lead Pastor, did the welcome this morning. She's a rockstar.

0 comments: