Monday, July 28, 2008

Suicide, Anger, Help, Teenager, Family Problems, Drugs, Confusion, Questions, Counseling, Hope, Addiction, Gun, Divorce

Long weird title, eh? Well, I wanted to throw it out there in the random chance that someone...a teen or young adult...might stumble across my blog who is dealing with some pretty serious stuff. The dude below has been counseling kids in jams, serious jams, for a long time. He has a radio gig and talks straight with people. So, need some help? Know somebody that needs help or advice? Click on the link or dial the number.


1-800-394-HOPE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you put this up. I remember being a young teen and going through most of those emotions and jams. No one really offered advice and I kept those secrets in. In todays world, it's tough for teens to talk to their parents if they didn't establish good communication grounds when they were young ( props to you and Dana, yall are doing great)