Monday, June 16, 2008

No Matter What - HAVE FUN

Ok, super deep spiritual stuff comin' your way today. :-)

I'm determined to look for more moments of fun in life. Here's what I mean: it's way too easy to get bogged down in the details of your job or be frustrated with your kid's behavior or stressed over whatever whatever...God did not intend for life to be this way - in fact, quite the opposite. Lately, I'm just learning to relax more (not as in a Lazy Boy Recliner) and realize that if we honor God and honor our employer by working diligently, we can trust God with the results.

I'm a goofy dude (extremely). God wired me to be a dork. And I like FUN. It's important. And when I'm "in my element", I like to laugh and make others laugh. This week's mission: seek out fun, enjoy what God has blessed us with. Work your tail off, have fun doing it.

0 comments: