Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sleep Debt

So last night I went to bed around 10:30pm...the earliest I've gone to bed in a long time. My average is probably around midnight. So I think I paid back some of my sleep debt (if there is such a thing). Why stay up so late? Well, with 2 jobs and 4 kids and involvement in ministry, etc, etc, etc,...it's the only time to settle down, take a deep breath, read a book or watch tv or blog or check email or whatever. Or actually have a conversation with my wife that doesn't involve 38 interruptions from the little ones.

Weird thing is, I don't feel refreshed. Maybe I'll try 10pm...or...gasp...9:30pm! That's just strange. Who in the world goes to bed THAT early?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO!!!
PA IN LAW

Jonathan Sutton said...

Ahh...pa-in-law...you've set me up to make a joke about your age. BUT, I will resist - you know where I live!

Ha, funny funny.